Trip to the Amazon – Info and Booking
The cost of your visit will be arranged by the local organization depending on the length of your stay, the type of transport you require to reach the Xixuaú, the type of trip and the number of visitors. Fill out the form to contact us and request more details on the trip, or write to email@example.com.
The fee for the trip varies from 160 to 200 euros per day per person, depending on the number of participants and the length of stay.
A minimum of 6 days travel is required for two people, including transport.
Individual solutions are possible for individual participants.
Day 1 is considered the day of departure and the last day that of arrival in Manaus.
The fee is all inclusive and includes:
- Transfer from the center of Manaus to the port and return;
- River transport from Manaus to Xixuaú and return;
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner, water and fruit juices included. No other drinks are available, but guests are welcome to bring their own;
- Accommodation in single or double room;
- Guided excursions, day and night, of your choice (up to 3 per day);
- Forest camp overnight;
- Contribution to forest conservation activities and sustainable development.
With an additional fee to be defined with the organization it is possible to use the private boat even for groups of less than 6 participants.